Peaches were 2 pounds for $1.00 at the market yesterday, so of course I snagged a few. It was the perfect excuse to make one of my favorite summer desserts—grilled peaches with ice cream. Dude, why don’t I make this more often? It takes just a couple minutes on the ol’ George Foreman. Topped with some vanilla ice cream, honey, and a spoonful of Chris-made granola, it was absolutely perfect! Find me some of those folks out there who are reportedly not meeting their fruit requirements and I’ll fix that.
Search this blog
- Thursday Things: Randomness as of Late wp.me/pQhIQ-2KI 6 hours ago
- @hvelreki Enjoy! I love it with a little tahini on top :) 23 hours ago
- Day off= savory #oatmeal for #breakfast keepingitrealfood.com/2013/12/08/war… 1 day ago
- What I Ate Wednesday #140: Savory Saturday wp.me/pQhIQ-2Kh 1 day ago
- Juice vs Smoothies wp.me/pQhIQ-2Ks 2 days ago
llanderson on Thursday Things: Randomness as… Thursday Things: Ran… on Chicken Chili What I Ate Wednesday… on Gnocchi with Brussels and… What I Ate Wednesday… on Shortcut Apple Pie for On… What I Ate Wednesday… on Slow Cooker Miso Soup