Peaches were 2 pounds for $1.00 at the market yesterday, so of course I snagged a few. It was the perfect excuse to make one of my favorite summer desserts—grilled peaches with ice cream. Dude, why don’t I make this more often? It takes just a couple minutes on the ol’ George Foreman. Topped with some vanilla ice cream, honey, and a spoonful of Chris-made granola, it was absolutely perfect! Find me some of those folks out there who are reportedly not meeting their fruit requirements and I’ll fix that.
Search this blog
- First post-grad selfie. Someone's ready for a drink... instagram.com/p/ZjFgwHm0Mf/ 14 hours ago
- Remember that time we got our MS in Clinical Nutrition? Congrats fellow grads! #steinhardt2013 15 hours ago
- Burnin' for Learnin' wp.me/pQhIQ-2qF 19 hours ago
- Last weekend as a grad student! wp.me/pQhIQ-2qz 1 day ago
- Bring Your Own Protein wp.me/pQhIQ-2qv 3 days ago
Burnin’ for Le… on Last weekend as a grad st… Jess on Last weekend as a grad st… Sadie on Last weekend as a grad st… Jess on Presentation Day Jess on Bring Your Own Protein