One of my favorite things about the transition into spring weather is the transition from red wine to white and rose. It’s not that you can’t sip white in February or red in July, but there is really nothing like a crisp sauv blanc on a warm night, and rose and barbecue are a match made in heaven. Something I love even more in hot weather—sparkling wine!
Search this blog
- Gnocchi with Brussels and Bacon wp.me/pQhIQ-2Kc 21 hours ago
- loving all the John Lennon love on @WNYC right now 1 day ago
- If that cumin's been there since you &that guy were still living together & your hair was a different color, it's probably time to toss it. 1 day ago
- Warming Savory Oatmeal wp.me/pQhIQ-2K6 1 day ago
- Brussels & #bacon were basically meant for gnocchi instagram.com/p/hpW8qjm0Gy/ 2 days ago