One of my favorite things about the transition into spring weather is the transition from red wine to white and rose. It’s not that you can’t sip white in February or red in July, but there is really nothing like a crisp sauv blanc on a warm night, and rose and barbecue are a match made in heaven. Something I love even more in hot weather—sparkling wine!
Search this blog
- First post-grad selfie. Someone's ready for a drink... instagram.com/p/ZjFgwHm0Mf/ 10 hours ago
- Remember that time we got our MS in Clinical Nutrition? Congrats fellow grads! #steinhardt2013 11 hours ago
- Burnin' for Learnin' wp.me/pQhIQ-2qF 16 hours ago
- Last weekend as a grad student! wp.me/pQhIQ-2qz 1 day ago
- Bring Your Own Protein wp.me/pQhIQ-2qv 3 days ago
Burnin’ for Le… on Last weekend as a grad st… Jess on Last weekend as a grad st… Sadie on Last weekend as a grad st… Jess on Presentation Day Jess on Bring Your Own Protein