As reported earlier this week, the American Cancer Society is urging the Surgeon General to conduct a large-scale study of the impact of sugar-sweetened beverages on consumer health, highlighting the role these types of beverages play in the nation’s obesity crisis and the need for an action plan. The proposed study is being compared to the U.S. top doctor’s landmark report on the dangers of smoking that came out in 1964.
Search this blog
- Stupid-Tired wp.me/pQhIQ-2qP 1 hour ago
- New York, New York #NYC #subway #commute instagram.com/p/ZoJ0UzG0Mu/ 1 day ago
- Just added my #inlinkz link: keepingitrealfood.com/2013/05/22/wha… here: peasandcrayons.com via @inlinkz 1 day ago
- What I Ate Wednesday #111: Graduation Edition wp.me/pQhIQ-2qI 1 day ago
- First post-grad selfie. Someone's ready for a drink... instagram.com/p/ZjFgwHm0Mf/ 3 days ago
Jess on What I Ate Wednesday #111: Gra… Ameena on What I Ate Wednesday #111: Gra… Jess on What I Ate Wednesday #111: Gra… Jess on What I Ate Wednesday #111: Gra… Kailey (Caffeinated… on What I Ate Wednesday #111: Gra…