As reported earlier this week, the American Cancer Society is urging the Surgeon General to conduct a large-scale study of the impact of sugar-sweetened beverages on consumer health, highlighting the role these types of beverages play in the nation’s obesity crisis and the need for an action plan. The proposed study is being compared to the U.S. top doctor’s landmark report on the dangers of smoking that came out in 1964.
Search this blog
- @hvelreki Enjoy! I love it with a little tahini on top :) 3 hours ago
- Day off= savory #oatmeal for #breakfast keepingitrealfood.com/2013/12/08/war… 12 hours ago
- What I Ate Wednesday #140: Savory Saturday wp.me/pQhIQ-2Kh 15 hours ago
- Juice vs Smoothies wp.me/pQhIQ-2Ks 1 day ago
- Gnocchi with Brussels and Bacon wp.me/pQhIQ-2Kc 2 days ago
What I Ate Wednesday… on Gnocchi with Brussels and… What I Ate Wednesday… on Shortcut Apple Pie for On… What I Ate Wednesday… on Slow Cooker Miso Soup What I Ate Wednesday… on Fun-Stuff Friday What I Ate Wednesday… on Warming Savory Oatmeal