I don’t know about you guys, but Autocorrect fails me all the time. I’ve been spending today relaxing and working on my internship portfolio (and taking a walk through the park because it was actually nice out!!!), but I did spend some time laughing ’til I cried reading this best-of list. Go figure some of the most ridiculous ones involve what to make for dinner. Enjoy!
Search this blog
- New York, New York #NYC #subway #commute instagram.com/p/ZoJ0UzG0Mu/ 19 hours ago
- Just added my #inlinkz link: keepingitrealfood.com/2013/05/22/wha… here: peasandcrayons.com via @inlinkz 1 day ago
- What I Ate Wednesday #111: Graduation Edition wp.me/pQhIQ-2qI 1 day ago
- First post-grad selfie. Someone's ready for a drink... instagram.com/p/ZjFgwHm0Mf/ 2 days ago
- Remember that time we got our MS in Clinical Nutrition? Congrats fellow grads! #steinhardt2013 2 days ago
Jess on What I Ate Wednesday #111: Gra… Jess on What I Ate Wednesday #111: Gra… Kailey (Caffeinated… on What I Ate Wednesday #111: Gra… raechel on What I Ate Wednesday #111: Gra… What I Ate Wednesday… on What I Ate Wednesday