I’ll tell you a secret: I hate getting on the scale—absolutely dread it—because the number is often lower than I’d like. Though I make an effort to eat enough to keep up with my busy lifestyle, I go through phases where I have a hard time keeping weight on.
Search this blog
- Day off= savory #oatmeal for #breakfast keepingitrealfood.com/2013/12/08/war… 3 hours ago
- What I Ate Wednesday #140: Savory Saturday wp.me/pQhIQ-2Kh 6 hours ago
- Juice vs Smoothies wp.me/pQhIQ-2Ks 1 day ago
- Gnocchi with Brussels and Bacon wp.me/pQhIQ-2Kc 2 days ago
- loving all the John Lennon love on @WNYC right now 2 days ago
What I Ate Wednesday… on Gnocchi with Brussels and… What I Ate Wednesday… on Shortcut Apple Pie for On… What I Ate Wednesday… on Slow Cooker Miso Soup What I Ate Wednesday… on Fun-Stuff Friday What I Ate Wednesday… on Warming Savory Oatmeal