Chris and I met up with my cousin and his wife for brunch in the village today at this place called Good. Yes, it actually was pretty good—get the Passion Mimosa if you go.
Search this blog
- New York, New York #NYC #subway #commute instagram.com/p/ZoJ0UzG0Mu/ 2 hours ago
- Just added my #inlinkz link: keepingitrealfood.com/2013/05/22/wha… here: peasandcrayons.com via @inlinkz 11 hours ago
- What I Ate Wednesday #111: Graduation Edition wp.me/pQhIQ-2qI 12 hours ago
- First post-grad selfie. Someone's ready for a drink... instagram.com/p/ZjFgwHm0Mf/ 2 days ago
- Remember that time we got our MS in Clinical Nutrition? Congrats fellow grads! #steinhardt2013 2 days ago
Kailey (Caffeinated… on What I Ate Wednesday #111: Gra… raechel on What I Ate Wednesday #111: Gra… What I Ate Wednesday… on What I Ate Wednesday Burnin’ for Le… on Last weekend as a grad st… Jess on Last weekend as a grad st…