In this Sunday’s New York Times Review section, Frank Bruni responds to Bloomberg’s proposed ban on sales of large portion sizes of sugary drinks. In his essay, “Trimming a Fat City,” Bruni, who has written about his own struggles with weight and his relationship to food, makes a case for the ban. It’s definitely worth a read!
Search this blog
- Bring Your Own Protein wp.me/pQhIQ-2qv 22 hours ago
- That's a wrap wp.me/pQhIQ-2qr 2 days ago
- Just added my #inlinkz link: keepingitrealfood.com/2013/05/15/wha… here: peasandcrayons.com via @inlinkz 3 days ago
- What I Ate Wednesday #110: Mothers' Day Linner wp.me/pQhIQ-2q8 3 days ago
- Grad student luncheon instagram.com/p/ZTKU2km0IL/ 4 days ago
Emily on Bring Your Own Protein Mary Beth on What I Ate Wednesday #110: Mot… Mary Beth on What I Ate Wednesday #110: Mot… Mary Beth on Happy Mothers’ Day Mary Beth on Presentation Day