In this Sunday’s New York Times Review section, Frank Bruni responds to Bloomberg’s proposed ban on sales of large portion sizes of sugary drinks. In his essay, “Trimming a Fat City,” Bruni, who has written about his own struggles with weight and his relationship to food, makes a case for the ban. It’s definitely worth a read!
Search this blog
- Thursday Things: Randomness as of Late wp.me/pQhIQ-2KI 23 hours ago
- @hvelreki Enjoy! I love it with a little tahini on top :) 1 day ago
- Day off= savory #oatmeal for #breakfast keepingitrealfood.com/2013/12/08/war… 2 days ago
- What I Ate Wednesday #140: Savory Saturday wp.me/pQhIQ-2Kh 2 days ago
- Juice vs Smoothies wp.me/pQhIQ-2Ks 3 days ago
Jess on Thursday Things: Randomness as… llanderson on Thursday Things: Randomness as… Thursday Things: Ran… on Chicken Chili What I Ate Wednesday… on Gnocchi with Brussels and… What I Ate Wednesday… on Shortcut Apple Pie for On…